Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Charity Auction Item Idea

I thought of something we might be able to offer up for the charity auction.

If we grind for reputation items, we could offer it to Landroval players as a "horse unlock".

With some work, we could offer the gold and reputation items for Bree, Mathom, and several other steeds.

Does this sound like a good idea?

I already have some of the reputation items. I'm storing them in a chest at the little house by the ranch as I build them up.

Awarded:

I have some I can donate!
`Tinki`
Officer

I have some too. If this gels, Im in.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Nevanna

I'm certain I have rep items. The Wardens of Annuminas steed and the Council of the North steeds would be awesome auction items! Where can we send them to or store them? Maybe split up the storage by rep? I could probably manage to store the rep items for one maybe two factions. Let me know!

Lilikate

I'll send you what I have Kira!

Hey there.

This is a great idea Kiralynn. I am not sure if I have any items, but I will check and so, yeah, count me in :)

Have fun
Myst.

Awarded:

If you like, send them to me. I have chests to put them in near the ranch. (I bought those neighboring houses for the upcoming solve-a-mystery events.)

10,000 points = Acquaintance
20,000 points = Friend
25,000 points = Ally
30,000 points = Kindred

So, a person would need 85,000 points to go from nothing to Kindred with a faction.

That would be 122 items with 700 point values.

I'm sure we can do this for Bree and Mathom. We can probably pull it off for Wardens, Thorin's, Rangers, Lossoth and both Iron Garrison factions as those items drop quickly. Rivendell is tougher but do-able.

I guess let's see how far we get. Assuming we don't reach the right number of points for a faction, keep track of how much you send me, and I'll be happy to send it back if we cannot use it. If you don't want your items back, we can share them around the kinship if you like.

hey there :)

Kiralynn said, "If you like, send them to me. I have chests to put them in near the ranch. (I bought those neighboring houses for the upcoming solve-a-mystery events.)"

Just letting you know Kira, I can't be solved :D Ok... so it is a bad joke. :)

When you know what horses are available to be unlocked, did you want to send me an email at fellowshipwalk@gmail.com and I will add them to the auction list?

Have fun

Awarded:

Mysterixox wrote:
When you know what horses are available to be unlocked, did you want to send me an email at fellowshipwalk@gmail.com and I will add them to the auction list?

Will do!

I have almost enough war dispatches for kindred with Council of the North for the Prized Angmar Free People's Horse. I should have all of them tomorrow or Thursday. :)

Nevanna

I have almost enough war dispatches for kindred with Council of the North for the Prized Angmar Free People's Horse. I should have all of them tomorrow or Thursday. :)

~Alisette~

This is a great idea! I have a bunch of Mathom Society and Wardens of Annuminas rep items clogging my bank. I'll send them all your way, Kiralynn.
Nevanna

Kiralynn,
Last I knew, the 700 rep items could not be used until a certain tier of rep had already been gained. I'm not sure about the 50 rep items...but it too may have a requirement. I have 130 "wicked daggers" (+50) and 85 "war dispatches" (+700) for the Council of the North/Prized Angmar Free People's Horse. Should we offer these as packages to go from Neutral to Kindred? Because just auctioning off the +700 rep items may not work, if someone is truly at Neutral....

Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

I took Khered from (I think) Acquaintance to Kindred with Thorin's Hall using just the 700 items. She may even have been at Neutral; I don't remember now. In any case, the items themselves don't say they require a particular rep level; LOTRO wiki also makes no mention of a rep level requirement (though I don't know if they would or not).

Awarded:

That *might* be a Mathom House thing, or it might have *used* to be a Mathom House thing and they changed it. I remember not being able to use Well-kept Mathoms at start too until you were able to enter the Mathom House (Acquaintance) then you could have at. But now? I don't know if it still works that way.

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: