Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Aegthil of Gondor

re: DragonSlayer Awards Winners

Oh yeah, oh yeah. I knew that Madame Celestine could get the votes out. I mean, her girls can provide some major voting incentive.

We are the greatest. Well, except for Beorbrand. Can we get a special inscription on the trophy to make it clear that Beorbrand is NOT included in the prize and that he's not allowed to touch it?

Aegthil

P.S. Who's this person in pink undies? I'd like to meet him. He sounds like a really cool guy.

Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

Hah! Aegthil, you're a nut!

Your player on the other hand is slightly less-so! But only slightly. =)

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

Well, I always knew the Band was the best.. great to see it recognized :) (but not required imho)

Didn't realize there was a trophy. Kind of curious to see it.

Well done all!
Rosalila
Rosalie Rumble

Congratulations, LMB! I know all of us at Second Breakfast would agree that this is a very well deserved award. It's an honour to be associated with such an amazing group.

Cheers,
Rosalie of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow
Rosalila of The Lonely Mountain Band

Awarded:

Thank you, Rosalia and all of Second Breakfast (which is a terrific name, by the way)!

See that, folks? She came all the way from Crickhollow to say that! How kind! =)

Honor and fun,
Dannigan a.k.a. Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: