Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldekim
Officer

re: New Lotro Forums

Turbine is attempting to take the new forums live now. Unfortunately, according to my firefox browser they have set up a redirect loop with the page opoad process, so it may be a while getting it sorted out.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Seems like, I'm just getting the old forum still

Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

OK now

Calycanthus
NoCyg
Officer

I think they got rid of the character stat pages and the character search. Which is annoying, as I used it to check names to see if they were taken prior to character creation.
Nevanna

The captcha box wasn't showing up when I tried to log in on chrome, but showed up on IE, so I got logged in and it looked the same as it ever had so.../shrug. I hadn't logged into their forums since the last 'hack' scare due to not wanting my info stolen thru their beta forums. Once I seen nothing changed, I logged back out.
Aldekim
Officer

On Chrome I had to reestablish the accept cookies code, then I was able to access the new forums. The grey text on a black background is really difficult to read, but aside from that everything seems functional.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

I posted on the design on a thread where Sapience said it was unlikely to be added to. See the Dev Tracker and your comment

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: