Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniiacy

re: App: Maniiacy

The application submitted by Maniiacy is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Aiinam
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 32
Race : Elf
Class : Rune-keeper

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
A friend directed me to the kinship after I asked about any recruiting. My interests include grouping and light raiding, along with a medium-large social kinship. They said this would be a nice fit. :) Along with that, all of my encounters with members have been positive

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I have no RP experience, though I've played MMOs since the beginning of LotRO - so 7 or so years. I played Rift for a few months, and Guild Wars 2 for one year.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I've never really participated in role play, so there isn't much of a backstory behind any of my characters. sad

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Viaticus of Windfola

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Weatherstock, 2014. Fantastic job. :)

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
PvMP, group play, social activities

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I don't know that I really have any expectations. I'd definitely like to be able to help other members and participate in the

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm friendly, and very willing to help others.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
The Hobbit and the LoTR trilogy, the books and the movies. I favour the "Flies and Spiders" chapter from The Hobbit for no better reason than the silly poem Bilbo uses to distract the spiders. I read it in middle school and it's stuck with me since. Attercop, attercop..

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I get anxious very easily, so I apologize if I'm initially quiet.

Maniiacy

re: APPROVED - App: Maniiacy - by Lhinnthel

I didn't finish part of my application, sorry.

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I don't know that I really have any expectations. I'd definitely like to be able to help other members and participate in guild events. I'd also enjoy playing group content with guild members and getting to know everybody.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I have known this lady since close to the beginning of Lotro. She is a long standing (almost founding) member of the Pwnys, and I have always known her to be helpful, friendly, and helpful. I heartily endorse this application.
Maniiacy

Thank you, Pounci! I appreciate the endorsement. :)

I've looked back at other applications and I figured I could add some more to mine. Sorry for posting so much!

I emphasised so heavily on grouping in my application not because I expect great gear or prestige, but because I find grouping to be a great way to get to know people. It's an excellent time for friendly chatter while also getting things done. :)

I am very active on creepside PvMP (my warg is Maniia) and plan on participating also on my rune keeper once I'm at level. While I understand that that is not at all a focus of the kinship, I'm always glad to help out anybody curious and wanting to try out creepside. I have a small hoard of quest items to get someone new started over there. :)

I don't play or write music, but I'd absolutely enjoy attending the events and even helping out. I noticed at Weatherstock you had people passing out pipeweed and the sort - that's more along the lines of how I feel I could participate in kin events.

Apologies for starting each paragraph with I; I'm no writer.

I did just graduate high school and I have an injured ankle that will take more of the summer to repair, so I imagine I'll be online quite a lot. However, I start college in August and I'm not sure how active I'll be then, though I'll definitely be around. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, yeh? :)

Thank you for your time, and I apologize again for cluttering the thread!
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Congratulations! Your application has been approved!

Please contact an officer in-game for your interview. The best way to do this is via the /alesandtales channel. You may join this channel by typing /joinchannel alesandtales into the chat window. Thank you for applying!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to The Lonely Mountain Band, Aiinam! =D

No eating any elves outside the Moors, please! lol

Awarded:

Welcome to the Band!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum