Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dhagras
PDL

re: World of Tanks/Mechwarrior online

Hi
I am new here and was wondering if any of you guys/girls play world of tanks or Mechwarrior online?
It would be a lot of fun to play with you guys if any of you have these games, and for those who dont they are both f2p and have only got some tanks/Mechs that you have to pay money for but they are not really any better than the ones you get as a f2p-er

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thraktuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them.
Dhagras
PDL

Thought i would let people who play WoT know that i have a clan there so if any LMB members play WoT let me know and i can send you an invite.
World of tanks website
http://worldoftanks.com/

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thraktuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them.
Burrberry Farflight

My husband plays both and has been looking for good folks to play with. Can you PM me your game names for both so he can add you and talk?

I'm a long time mechwarrior fan, and have picked up the free open beta to see what they're offering

you can find me as tex1013 most of the time, occasionally tex1031

For those wondering, my early impressions of MWO - it's fun, very simple at the moment - not a huge amount of depth, and still waiting on some significant game mechanics (they've taken out collisions while they "fix" their collision code, their netcode currently allows far too much advantage to fast moving targets which significantly colors the way people are building their mechs and lances, and their objective modes are primarily place-holders for what we can hope are going to be more significant objective requirements, etc etc)

still, for NO MONEY, it's fun, and if you love the mechwarrior universe, most of the universe flavor isn't there yet, but could be, and it's a fun world to play in

again, feel free to friend me, and more importantly, get your teamspeak installed - the game is eventually supposed to have in game voice - but I don't think it works at the moment, but the company has a teamspeak server that they've opened to public use, and it DRASTICALLY changes the competency of the players you'll meet - pugging is silent doom at the moment for the most part, but finding friendly and supportive people on the teamspeak server is really quite easy, and significantly increases the quality of available players.

In World of tanks its Dagner in MWO its Phantomdarklord

Send me a PM and i can invite you to my clan.(in WoT)

Burrberry Farflight

Thanks chaps I've passed your info along to the hubby, he will be in contact shortly. Look out for thedarkcloak soon :)

Will do look forward to playing these games with you guys.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: