Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Craicwyth
RohanArchitect
Officer

Awarded:

re: Shinarra

Shinarra's spirit glowed such that even I, a stranger, felt the warmth of friendship in her presence. She was always ready with a kind word and a smile, yet her sincerity left me me with a lingering sense of joy on the few occasions we spoke. It is with great regret that I realize I barely knew her, and feel the slightest degree of the loss of those who did. My prayers are with you.
Bilwise
Officer

Awarded:

I am so sorry. My condolences. I only got to interact with Shin / Pam on a handful of occasions but I will always remember her as a wonderful person and friend.

I consider myself lucky to have known her even in the limited capacity to which I did.

~ Bil

re: I am so sorry!

I knew Shin back in Silverlode. She was an officer in a kin called the Enduring. We raided together quite a bit. She was a great person and a great Loremaster. I am so sorry for your loss, and for her family's loss. I will miss her, and remember her.
thenerdwriter

I am sorry for everyone's loss. I never had the privilege of knowing Shinarra myself, and it's a damn shame, because she seems like such a wonderful person. I'm not a very religious or spiritual person, but I do believe that, in some way, there must be...something after death. Where does all the radiance and beauty of a person such as Shinarra go after they leave all the beauty and horror of Earth? Even if, like I said, I didn't personally know her, you all did, and I can see here, clearly, that she touched the lives of each and every one of you, and that is where she now resides. When you smile, or weep, or look up at night and think of her, that is where she lives.

One day, we will all pass on, and the dust that was once us will be flung out into the deepness of space, and, perhaps, some of that dust will become stars that will brighten the night sky, and, perhaps some of us may shine just as bright as Shinarra, this woman who I know only through your tales, your times of joy, and your times of sadness. Do not weep because she is gone, have joy in what she left behind. She gave you these stories, those times that she made you smile, or the laughs that you shared with her, and that is not something that all of us can say. She has not died at all, but lives on yet in each and every one of the lives she touched.

And thank you to all of you for being so kind and welcoming even in this worst of times.
Isilwren

I was trying to follow what was going on with Shinnara through FB while I was away on vacation. I wish the news had turned out differently. My prayer is that her spirit is in a better place where she will never experience pain or sorrow - only happiness. My condelences to you, Estell, and her family for your loss. She was a joy for the brief time I got to know her.

I was just reading over this again, I read this when I first heard the news. But admittedly I was too shocked and sorrowed by this to post. So here I am, home from a trip and wishing I had made it to her memorial.
It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.

I somewhat knew Shin, we RPed some and talked in Kinchat, She was a very nice person and I'm going to miss her as well. My heart goes out to her family, and to Est especially for their loss. I am very sorry to hear this. sad crying

R.I.P Shinarra. We'll never forget you.

Freystar
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: