Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Will you be playing GW2?
Yes, and I'd like to help form a LMB-sponsored guild
45%
 45%  [ 15 ]
Yes, but with a different/existing guild
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Yes, but mostly solo
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
No
36%
 36%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 33

Harperella
High Officer

re: LMB in GW2

Tarnished Coast sounds right by me, with Stormbluff as a backup.

--Harper

Awarded:

Kaerri and I will be playing on Tarnished Coast, too. =)

Honor and fun,
Mithrilfist a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

Trignee wrote:
Though I won't play it if you need to pay to play right away... My toe needs a dippin' before I pay! :P

/maybe

Trignee Guild Wars 2 is a little different than your typical MMO. You buy the box and there's no subscription fee - ever. They hope you buy the expansions when they come out, of course, and there is a store with convenience items, but you can purchase the store currency (gems) with in game money you have earned if you really must have that special hat or those sunglasses or the mini pets, and don't want to pay with real money. So other than the box purchase you won't have to spend one more penny on this game to enjoy it.

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Merrydew2

I have been playing on Tarnished Coast 2-3 times a week and have gotten all the way to level 18!

I have never played GW so solo work is going hard and slow because I am simply learning the game. GW2 is not "Home" but it is fun and different.

I know there are a few others from Landroval who play there because Tarnished Coast is the 'unofficial' RP World.

Something I think is neat is that you can chat across worlds but I don't know if you can guild across worlds too.

Trying to raise grandchildren is like trying to nail Jell-o to a tree.
Syladell

I do have the game and already have a character about level 24 or something. I've stopped playing to come back to LOTRO but it sounds like a great idea.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I play GW2 and have since beta on Jade Quarry.
Galzagar
Officer

Awarded:

I would like to return to GW2 as a member of LMB. I would just need to know what server the kin would be based on. I love lotro but also enjoyed some aspects of GW2. The majority of my time will still be spent in Middle Earth but if there are certain nights that the kin would like to dedicate to questing in GW2, then I am in.

We're on Tarnished Coast, and I think last I looked, we were up to three members!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: