Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Windy Acres Ranch - Web Site Update

There have been a few changes to the Windy Acres Ranch web site:

* There is now a countdown to the next race, located at the top of the right-hand column.

* The horse name generator link in the right column now brings up the generator in a pop-up window.

* When you select the horse name generator from the top menu bar, it will open inside the page.

* There are several outstanding poems posted in the July Poetry Contest. Stop by and be amazed!

* The formation riding team roster has had numerous updates. (Please check your entry for incorrect or missing information. Yes, I mean you, Aldekim, Andeon, Anthemisi, Apis, Engilbert, Indrabar, Kestryl, Mellilot, and Naethril. Even if you're a drummer, we'll still want your horse to match.)

* From Event Schedule, you can now view all events as a list or in calendar view.

* There are still many polls to vote on. Check out the latest poll in the right-hand column, or click the Polls Archive link to vote on everything.

If you have any suggestions for the site, please let me know. Thanks!

It strikes me we were discussing riding the Bay for shows, but that is not the mount I recall being used in the last practice I attended. is there a final decision about this?

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Apis
Ellinnea
Officer

Awarded:

Oh, drummers too? Ok, I'll hop on over there. As soon as the game finishes patching and I can log in again to check my ponies.

I do like the polls that have been going up, they're fun.

A bevy of other characters, as listed at my lotro-wiki page
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Aldekim wrote:
It strikes me we were discussing riding the Bay for shows, but that is not the mount I recall being used in the last practice I attended. is there a final decision about this?

We have been using the Chestnut horse for practice, as that was the horse the most number of people had to start with. If you would like us to switch to Bay horses, I can certainly put it up to a vote. I can help folks buy a Bay who don't already have one. I am also collecting reputation items to help everyone get Bree, Mathom, and other mounts. If anyone has these to donate, please send them or drop them off at the ranch (9 Chestnut, Raglan, Bree).

If we want to be fancy, we can always have each group of 4 riders on a particular mount, and the drummers on their own mounts. We could also have all riders on one mount and the drummers on another. Or, if we prefer, we can have the entire team on the same mount. All three ways will look very impressive on the field. We can vote on that, too, if you like. (I was just waiting to address mount choices until after we have a list of what everyone has.)

If anyone would like access to add items to the Windy Acres calendar, please let me know your Google account name so that I can give you full permissions.

I don't really care what mount we use, I just don't want to buy one and find that we are not using it. I will update with a list of my current mounts, hopefully this evening.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

The race route has been posted for the Fellowship Run. It is listed under Summer Races maps.

Click here to preview the course.

Awarded:

Not sure if you wanted this here or at the Windy Acres site, but these are the ponies that Apis has.

Standard: Blonde Sorrel, Chestnut, White Gap, Autumnfest, Sable Harvestmath, Yule Glittering, Yule Frosty, Yule Snowy, Perlino, Prized Angmar's Free Peoples Pony, Fireworks Laden, Simbelmyne

Fast: Dusk-watch

A bevy of other characters, as listed at my lotro-wiki page
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: