Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Equestrian News - New Articles at Windy Acres Ranch

Greetings!

I have finally had a chance to publish articles for all of the events that took place on Friday and Saturday. Please stop by the Windy Acres Ranch web site to read them. (WindyAcres.MyMiddle-Earth.net)

I haven't had a chance to fully update the rider standings yet. Hopefully it will happen by end-of-day on Tuesday. It will most likely be a Season One summary of the best riders, not a complete list of everyone who rode in a race. I plan to reset the standings for the second season.

I will also be taking down the betting standings page, since everyone seems to like the new method of betting much better, especially the bookies. From now on, everyone is allowed to pick a single horse that they think will win. If they're right, they are entered into a drawing for a prize. This avoids anyone having to do math.

Speaking of prizes, congratulations to all of the volunteers who won a Perlino mount. All volunteers should check their in-game mail and follow the instructions to receive their Turbine forum title reward.

Don't forget, there are still two more Galloping Gala events on Landroval, this coming Friday and Saturday. They aren't run by Windy Acres Ranch, so make sure to contact the appropriate event host (not me).

Finally, I am working with one of the fashion web sites to set up another horse show. We're going to wait until after the Galloping Gala and Turbine's screenshot contests are over. Keep an eye on the forums for the announcement.

I'll see you at the races!

Jump to: