Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arnis Forrestwarden

re: App: Arnis Forreswarden

Name: Arnis
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 14
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

You may delete this text and enter a bio here.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Harperella
High Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Arnis Forreswarden - by Harperella

Welcome to the kin, Arnis!

re: Arnis' Bio

I am Arnis. I walked among the trees when the forrest was new and Dwarves slept still in the warm embrace of the earth. I hunted the lands as Man took their first breaths. As the Noldor sailed to be with the gods, I remained. I watched as my race fell from grace. Now, at the waining of our time, I stalk the enemys of the light. Though our time is closing and the west calls, I stand viligant againt their masses.

OOC: I have enjoyed mmo's for many years, spending 7 years on EQ1. During that time I went from a very casual to a member of a raid guild. I tried SWG,WoW, Conan, and Champions. I regret not joining Lotro in the beta now though. I have most of my characters on Nimrodel, but I want to experience the RP side of Lotro also. I am greatful to have a chance to associate with LMB guild members. Arnis started out as my first and only character in EQ, and has appeared in every mmo. He has now found a new permant home on Lotro.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum