Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lindorieh
Morfindiel
Officer

Awarded:

re: App: Laerlenn

Name: Lindorieh
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 16
Race: Man
Class: Hunter

Ever since she was a small child, Lindorieh remembers her mother telling her stories of elves, dwarves, kings, and dragons. Her mother's kin were of the Ranger-folk, and so when her mother married Lindorieh's father, a simple woodsman of Combe, the marriage was frowned upon by both families.

Privately, Lindorieh thought her father was the bravest man she knew, defending the family homestead from ruffians until they finally had to flee to the safety of Bree-town. Lindorieh's father is now retired to a life of carpentry in Bree, and her mother is a renowned healer.

Many different people have sought out Lindorieh's mother as a healer. Some of the people who came to visit were travelers, and their stories awakened a desire in Lindorieh to see the wide world. In particular, she longed to see the beautiful city of Rivendell. Her mother had been there once as a young girl, and said it was the most beautiful place she had ever seen. But she also said it was hidden and very hard to find, and when she had traveled there the world had been safer than it was now.

Lindorieh is just beginning her travels. She has already seen an elf, but she was too frightened of him to ask the way to Rivendell. She has been learning the way of the hunter, and has dealt with several of the ruffians who terrorized her family in the past. She wants to try to contact her mother's kin, and thinks of becoming a Ranger one day.

She has also learned to play the lute, and enjoys music, both for her own amusement and for the entertainment of others.

(I'm a big Tolkien fan, but I just started playing LOTRO....finally got that nice new computer to play on! I have a lot of fun at Ales and Tales, and I met a really nice LMB person in game. I'm looking for a kin that is fun, but enjoys some RP and likes to talk about Tolkien.)

On Crickhollow - Morivanye- Rangers of Ithilien

On Anor: -Morfindiel, Laerlenn -Mythgard

On Ithil: Morfindiel - The Kin

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Laerlenn - by Harperella

Then your just what we need! Welcome indeed Lindorieh! If you have not already gotten an invite, call out for anyone in kin to help you get onboard.
Lindorieh
Morfindiel
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Laerlenn - by Harperella

Great! I will see you at Ales and Tales tonight!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum