Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irdu

re: APPROVED - App: Ceomandala - by Harperella

Name: Irdu<br>Game: Lord of the Rings Online<br>Server: Landroval<br>Level: 42<br>Gender: Female<br>Race: Elf<br>Class: Minstrel<br><br><br>Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Lifetime member playing for almost 3 years now. My main and her sister alt I could never move from the kin they are in, but I find I don't play them alot. Irdu and her lvl 35 Champion brother are seeing some action (Oh my! Who knew this Champion Melee-Dps thing was so much fun!). I am an RP noobie, and honestly prefer [square brackets] over (( the double parens)) for OOC, but will conform if forced [ :) ]. I prefer group play, but lament that it's tough to find a pug... so I solo alot. I do not PvP under any circumstance. I am in the Pacific timezone.

Irdu is a Supreme Master Tinker, guilded cook. Her Aunt Ceo (my main) is wealthy, so Irdu wants for nothing.

I dont think I am a very good mini, and am always open to advice. The math part of LOTRO doesn't interest me - you know, like 'should I take 20 will... 20 vitality... 20 strength.. or whatever'. I centered my traits around power and morale on my lvl 60 because that's what I understand. Lvl 60 is my highest toon. I did the Mirkwood Beta and was repulsed by it so much that I took over a month off and never did buy the expansion. LOTRO is about beauty to me - and the dark, visually unappealing stuff kills me. I will probably need a wheelbarrel of anti-depressants when Irdu moves into Moria [ :D ].

My play varies... some days I want to grind, grind to that next level or 2... some days I just want to craft and AH.. and some I just want to play music or just chat. I am a relaxed, casual player in the 30-40 year-old bracket.

Having a Minstrel opened up the world of LOTO music to me this past Spring. I have enjoyed playing in Bree and MD from time to time, and have made a few ABC files from midis I have found online (as well as downloaded from Fatlute).

I really respect the Lonely Mountain Band, and would like Irdu to become a member. I realize this area was intended more for Irdu's backstory, but telling you what I am about is important to me (besides, Irdu's backstory needs some revision - she's not the same Elf she was at lvl 5 when I wrote it).
Thanks for your consideration,
Irdu =D

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!<br><br> =D

Irdu
`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Ceomandala - by Harperella

Welcome Irdu! I will be honored to be a partial sponsor for you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum