Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilathel

re: App: Gilathel

Name: Gilathel
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 29
Race: Elf
Class: Rune-keeper

Hello everyone,
Please allow me to introduce myself, i am Gilathel a lvl 29 Elf Runekeeper, a little inexperienced but very willing to help others and learn. I am new to lotro and i love the friendly and helpful people i have met so far. I have read a little of your guild and i think i would fit right in. I am a friendly type and very willing to help out where i can.
I am well over 18 ( cough 40 ) and would consider myself a mature player. I am based in San Francisco and normally play 7 to 10 pst so 10 - 1pm est during the week and frequently during the weekend at all times.
Im a bit of an explorer and love the fact that we can all run around middle earth.

Im sure there are lots of questions i haven't answered, please ask and i will do my best to answer.

The first book i read was lord of the rings whilst i was growing up in the shires in england..loved it and havent lost my interest.

Look forward to chatting and being considered for your guild,

Thanks,
Gilathel

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Gilathel - by Harperella

Welcome Gilathel! Make sure you get an invite by an officer :) then as you play see if you can get any other player to "sponsor" you for a couple weeks in order to get recommended for membership.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum