Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrilee

re: App: Morrilee

Name: Morrilee
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 12
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

*clears throat* 'allo! My name is Morrilee and I have heard many tales of your kinship. I hear ye have many adventures! Me family has always said that hobbits aren't for adventurin', but I don't believe them! I tell 'em that in these here dark times, we have to look beyond the borders of the Shire, and seek out others who may stand with us....but my 'da just says that those thoughts are just rubbish and the Shire and us hobbit-folk will be fine. Of course, me thinks that he only says that because he wants me to be a farmer like him, my ma, me uncle, me cousins...we have a reputation of growin' the best produce in the Shire, ye see. But I've never been good at growin' anything....me prefers a lute in me hand and a strong ale (along with some mushroom pie!). Ye see, I've always been talented when it comes to music...me taught meself how to play the lute, drum, and clarinet! A bard passin' through the Bird and the Baby told me that I was actually good! He was a man, the first man I've ever met, and he said I should come to Bree and go to someplace called the Prancin' Pony. My 'da thought he was a queer fellow and told me that no self-respectin' hobbit would ever go to a town of man and that the Shire should be good enough for me.

Oh goodness, I've rambled on....anyways, on to me point....I want to see outside the Shire! I want to play me songs for not just hobbits, but for everyone! I saw one of yer folks playin' in Michael Delving two nights ago and knew that this is what I must do....I dunno how ye feel about hobbits, but we are friendly folk and love a good ale and meal. I know that we hobbits are smaller than men, but I wield a sharp dagger and can sing with the best of them!

((Hi! I am a returning player to LOTRO....I originally played from beta up until about a year into it and then life got in the way and I haven't had a chance to play since. I have, however, just returned and am looking for a group of individuals to adventure with. I have had some experience roleplaying (was in a RP guild in Everquest, Everquest2, and SWG) but it's been awhile. My minstrel is only level 12 atm, but the game mechanics are coming back to me and I should be leveled up in short order. I saw a few from your kinship playing in the Shire a couple of nights ago and also saw your post for 'Ales and Tales' (unfortunately I was unable to make it) and I thought it was refreshing to see a really good roleplay guild out there. I love your guys' videos and would very much be honored to adventure with you if you would have me =) ))

Morrilee

re: APPROVED - App: Morrilee - by Galenswerd

/signed

I will claim my character on the kinship roster as soon as it will let me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game!
Ashenwood

re: APPROVED - App: Morrilee - by Galenswerd

The "Woods" clan will sponsor Morrilee for the kinship.

I have spoken to her, and look forward to working with her over the next weeks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum