Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lookingouttosea-Byrdie/Elwynia
Officer

Awarded:

re: App: lookingouttosea

Name: Byrdie
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 26
Race: Hobbit
Class: Minstrel

I hope this is the correct way to apply to your kin. I have so enjoyed the music at Ales and Tales, and would love to be a part of making music with friends. Some may know me from my.lotro.com where I pose as a silly hobbit, which is not too far from real life. :)

About my relationship with The Professor: I first fell into Middle Earth pre-reading the books for my oldest son over ten years ago. I have never recovered. I have also, of course, seen the movies. The books of Middle Earth remain my favorite. I am currently making two more Tolkein enthusiasts as I read The Hobbit to my youngest sons.

LotRO is a fantasy come true, of sorts, as I can explore Tolkein's world for myself, at least virtually.

I am not a lore expert by any means, but I am teachable, and I would be honored to have the privilege of becoming a member of The Lonely Mountain Band kin.

Aldekim
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: lookingouttosea - by Harperella

I have had extensive contact with miss Byrdie and would be most pleased to see her as a part of our Lonely Mountain Band. I expect many of you also know her from our past Ales & Tales. It was her description of an Ales & Tales that first brought me to seek out The Lonely Mountain Band myself. Though I am no officer, I would sponsor her if I were.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Harperella
High Officer

Huzzah for Byrdie flying across the endless sea to Landroval! Welcome to our kin, friend.

--Harperella

I have seen and Interacted with Byrdie at a few of our Ales and Tales and I agree; she is an enjoyable player and would be a great addition to LMB. =D

I simply care that I play better than Yesterday.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Byrdie's joining us? That's wonderful! I, too, can happily vouch for her.

Huh? Byrdies coming here? Now were talkin!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum