Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raynth

re: App: Raynth

Name: Redswith
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 21
Race: Man
Class: Guardian

I have been told that your kinship plays music and that you hold an annual music festival. I would very much like to be part of that and to contribute whatever you need.

I am a new player to LOTRO, and was given the game and a life membership for Mother's Day. I am self-sufficient and look up my questions. IRL, I am a musician and play several instruments. Since I discovered the music in LOTRO, I have gotten no leveling done. :)

I am currently entering sheet music into midi files, tunes that should sound correct on a lute, and am converting them to abc files as each get playable. Anvil is giving me fits atm, but that is just learning curve. :)

Lord of the Rings has been a cherished collection of books for me since I was a young teenager, and I was thrilled when I was given that world to explore. I do not know a lot about role-playing, but am very willing to learn and to participate.

I have been playing another online game for over 4 years, and have a tank, a healer, several ranged and melee dps. Not much of a recommendation, but I do have a solid understanding of raid roles, vent protocol, and weekly scheduled raid participation/preparation. I have been a class leader, a raid leader and a guild master, and have grown an effective raiding guild from pre-teens through adults. I play well with others, also. :)

Accepting me into your kinship is pretty much a shot in the dark, especially considering my current newness and low level. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Redswith, 21 Guardian (Supreme Master Cook, JC/Prospector)
Raynth, 8 Lore-master (Supreme Master Farmer, and snappy dresser)

Omsi

re: APPROVED - App: Raynth - by Harperella

I had the opportunity to speak with Raynth about the Lonely Mountain Band earlier this evening and hope she will find a warm welcome with us. I'll be sending her a kin invitation the next time I see her in-game, unless another officer beats me to it. wink

I get a good feeling about Raynth; I think she's gonna be a hoot! =D

Met Raynth at the Lond Treneri Kinhouse housewarming event, through an old friend, Qufi, I ran into there.

They expressed an interest in joining LMB, and my thanks to Omsi (Rauldros) for taking the time to talk with them about joining.

Good people and more than happy to sponsor them for membership! wink

If you're interested in playing music ingame with others, give me a shout ingame, Raynth. If you have an interest in meeting with others who share your interest in making music for ingame and who can help you hone those skills as well as answer questions you might have about Anvil Studios and other techniques get with me ingame and help you with what I can I'll introduce you to some folks I know who can help. Probably my favorite and most unique system in this game.

I also have a lvl 14 Hunter named Wildstill if you're looking for company while questing ingame.

I know that this decision is not going to be a hard one to make, not at all. I wanted to weigh in, however, and to say that every indication I am seeing about Redwith/Rayth, so far, is absolutely excellent. She is an enthusiastic participant in our chat channels, she seems to be developing some solid RP identities for her characters, and she regularly offers to craft items for other kinship members. I enjoy her positive and friendly personality. She is going to make a very strong contribution to the kinship. Two thumbs way up from me!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum