Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyerwyn

re: App: Cyerwyn

Name: Cyerwyn
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level:
Race: Man
Class: Minstrel

Hail Lonely Mountain Banders!

I have ridden far from my home land of Rohan to learn of battle and song. We women of the Riddermark are not known to sit around and cook food or watch fires burn in the night waiting. We learned to fight alongside our husbands, brothers, fathers, and sons. We are a strong line, from hearty stock of blood. Our great Lord Eorl came to help the land of Gondor in ages past, and I have come now to lend, learn, and fight in whatever land needs what I offer.

Thank you for this chance to play music, and fight alongside you.

****I am new to playing games online so as such, I am on a huge learning curve. My RP skills are still in an infancy stage and I still have help beside me when I play, though I'm learning to do it on my own more. Don't take offense if you try talking to me and I don't respond for a little bit, I might not see the message, or I might be looking at a spider thinking about how I should kill it before it kills me. If you want to group with me it'll take a long time for me to learn how to work together, but I think I'll enjoy it.
I'm a minstrel for my class and I haven't chosen my crafting skill yet. As a side note, I play on "Bowlin" s account for now (I'm the better half of the two of us) however when school isn't so busy I hope to set up my own account so we can play alongside each other. ****

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Cyerwyn - by Galenswerd

Welcome Cyerwyn! I had you on as a Lost soul (one who was due for promotion and yet not sponsored) So then, Bowlin can vouch for you and when you are ready for membership let someone know.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum