Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammarlund

re: App: Hammarlund

Name: grebe
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 25
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

Hail and well met!
I am called Grebe and I am an Elf of Lorien. I do not remember my exact age, but I am considered young in Elven circles. After a few hundred years you can lose count easily.
I first journeyed away from Lorien many years ago as a trader assisting my father ... who has since left Middle Earth. I don't blame him really, but I feel it is necessary for me to help rid this place of the unspeakable evil in Mordor before joining him across the sea. Along the way I have made many friends ... Baaruu, Arabesque and I team up quite frequently and do what we can for the Free Peoples.
I learned woodcrafting from my father as a child ... the family business was making wood crafts and fine bows especially ... and I still practice that craft. I enjoy making weapons and musical instruments for my friends and even try my hand at growing things from time to time. I love making music as well ... I miss the sound of Elven harps drifting among the trees of Lorien.
Yes, I know my name is rather unique for an Elf. My parents were unique sorts, even by Elfen standards, and named all of us after species of ducks.
OOC, I am looking for a kin that knows how to have fun. The LMB seems to do that quite well from what I have seen. I'm not great at RP, but I appreciate those that are and look forward to doing what I can to help out. I first read LOTR 30 years ago when I was in high school and I still have the tattered paperbacks I bought then. I am fairly new to LOTRO, having been here less than two months. Baaruu, Arabesque and I have been playing together for a few years now though .. we started out in WoW (a great place to be from) together and after getting burned out by end game antics moved from there to EQ2 (too much demand on the hardware) and then to here. We all like LOTRO and plan to stay for a while.

Thanks for your consideration.

Grebe

Hammarlund

re: APPROVED - App: Hammarlund - by Harperella

Thanks ... looking forward to the kin!
Ashenwood

re: APPROVED - App: Hammarlund - by Harperella

The woods account will sponsor this character also. I have the 3 friends who joined, and work together.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum