Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilldur

re: Lost

Some time ago, as my character Uithir, while in another kinship, I decided to explore the kinship house..."hey look a armor set! a fireplace, a chair a mouse.... a GIANT KEG OF ALE" I decided to take some sips out of the keg: one........two.......three.......FOUR.....FIVE.......SIX........SEVEN........ POOF!
after the seventh sip I was teleported to a far off land known as the misty mountains and I was stranded on a high pinnicle with no known way to get down without suicide. here I am surrounded by mammoths and polar bears, clueless Forum Image
Aldekim
Officer

A similar thing happened to me the first time I drank from a keg. I would up on an ice berg far from shore in Forochel. Having used my map reently I attempted to swim to shore and froze to death. lol

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Ashenwood

At least you appear to have your pants...
Isilwren

Port home!! Port home!!

I've always wanted to do this and never have. I'd love to see where it would send me.

It's a good time, Is... I've got several different flavors at home but insufficient "hooks" to put them all out at once. /cry

Harperella
High Officer

What's better than getting stranded in the middle of nowhere on top of a giant spire? Being stranded with 10 of your closest friends of course!

Meribuc had an alt ported to this spot via the keg once. This alt happened to be a captain, so he gave us all a port after a particularly boisterous Ales and Tales. We had a fun time speculating how to get down, then finally all jumped down. Those who fell were fine, those who jumped up were defeated.

--Harperella

re: Keg Ports

Just so everyone is aware, in case you missed it - aka Isilwren :) - I put a keg of just such a naughty nature in our kin house some time ago - its in the main room, back left corner if you face both kegs :) And ya try to hold onto your pants!
CGriffin
Officer

re: Re: Keg Ports

sunflail wrote:
And ya try to hold onto your pants!

Where's the fun in that?

Aldekim
Officer

There are actually two such kegs. The sinister Inn League keg may dump you anywhere west of the Misty Mountains. There is also a Moria Keg that dumps you at various places inside Moria. I believe there is also a third, crafted keg, but am uncertain if it does anything at all.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: