Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duniath

re: App: Duniath

Name: Duniath
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 51
Race: Elf
Class: Rune-keeper

When the shadow of Dol Guldur fell upon Greenwood the Great, the Silvan Elves fled to Emyn Fuin guided by King Thranduil. Duniath was born in TA 2941 in a small Elven-reservation south of Esgaroth, a few months before the Battle of the Five Armies took place, right after the dragon Smaug destroyed the town of Esgaroth, inhabited by the Men of the Long Lake.
His father, Dûrion the Dark-haired, had been away serving the Second White Council in the fight against Mordor's minions in Dol Guldur, in which he died without knowing his only child.

Dûniath's mother, a tormented widow terrified by the battle, left Emyn Fuin and traveled far, seeking refuge in Imladris where Duniath grew up under the protection of Lord Erestor, Lord Elrond’s Chief Counsellor, as payment in kind for Dûrion's bravery during the battle of Dol Guldur.
Short after his arrival, Dûniath's mother left Imladris without any explanation and thus the child was practically adopted and raised by Erestor's family.
As years passed by, he developed a special talent for writing and speech, and soon discovered the power of words. Later on he became well versed in oghams and runes and learned the ways of Dagor, Nestad and Thalas.

Now, as a new Darkness marches upon the Free Peoples of Middle-earth, Dûniath has but one purpose: to find his mother before all Elves leave for the Grey Havens…

SleineMaeth

re: APPROVED - App: Duniath - by Harperella

I wanted to speak up for Duniath. He's one of the quieter people in kin chat, but he will be a good member in LMB. Always nice, always has something good to say. Always offering his help in kin chat. I've never grouped with him (due to level) but I see he's always trying to lend a hand or say something good to the rest of the kin.

"Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered..."
Bowlin
Bowlin

re: APPROVED - App: Duniath - by Harperella

I also would like to voice a vote of confidence for Duniath. He was a good chat, and while I haven't run with him, I feel that his presence will be a great asset to come in our kin.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum