Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duidhrastir

re: App: Leomer

Name: Leomer
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 26
Race: Man
Class: Guardian

Allow me to start by introducing myself. My name is a name of the Westfold, of Rohan, and that name is Leomer. I was born and raised in Bree, yet my father; who was from Rohan, decided to give me a name befitting of a man of Rohan. I have carried that name with pride since I was old enough to know its descent and background. I am a rather simple man, only worried with the daily events of my life. I am highly skilled with the use of a longsword and heavy shield, as well as being extremely proficient in the use of heavy armors. I spent the greater portion of my time helping to rid our roads and valleys of foul and dangerous creatures; yet I have many other loves and passions. Among them are a burning passion for music in all forms, from all corners of middle earth. I also share a love for all things that grow, much like the Hobbits whom I live alongside and adore. I am well versed in the methods of farming, and can grow a variety of vegetables and the finest pipe weeds. I enjoy fishing on a lazy afternoon all the way until dusk. I also enjoy riding my horse out into open fields and exploring our middle earth. I would assume I get this sensation of an exciting rush from riding a magnificent horse due to my blood, in which remains half that of a man of Rohan. I own a home under the hill southeast of Michel Delving, and I enjoy it as well as my neighbors. I'm generally mild mannered, and I almost always speak the truth. I find no solice in lies. I live my life with my head on my shoulders, and take everything in stride. I have no set plans for my future, nor any attachments or dependents. I can often be found with friends at the prancing pony, but I have also been known to relax at the forsaken inn and anywhere in the shire.

Laurelin - Fainadan (Elf Hunter) Duidhrastir (Elf Warden)
SleineMaeth

re: APPROVED - App: Leomer - by Galenswerd

I'd like to respond to this and officially "sponsor" Leomer. I've been role playing and playing with him often the past few times I've been online. Definitely someone who could be an asset to LMB.

"Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered..."
Ashenwood

re: APPROVED - App: Leomer - by Galenswerd

I to have spent some time with Leomer, both Rping and adventuing. I have found him to be a friendly, polite, mature, pleasant player. I concur this player would be a welcome addition, and an asset to the lonley mountain band.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum