Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myangelus

re: App: Myangelus

Name: Myangelus
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 63
Race: Hobbit
Class: Guardian

Myangelus grew up in Bockenborings and gave his tookish mother fits as well as his proudfoot father. He never seemed to settle down and behave responsibliy. His father blamed it on his mothers side and his mother blamed it on his father for not taking a switch to him often enough for listening to ole Bilbo's stories. When he was a young hobbit he and a friend of his Tom Scatterberry were attacked by wolves north of overhill. both took off running for home,,but Tom fell and the wolves were on him. Myangelus flew into a rage and grabbing a broken branch jumped in the middle of them. There standing Over his friend he fought the wolf and eventually with a mighty swing broke it's right foreleg causing it to hobble off leaving them safe. Myangelus carried Tom all the way back to Brockenboring. Thus he became a gaurdian on that day.
Since that time Myangelus has traveled the wide spaces of Arda, He was there when Mordrieth fell. He watched as the horrors of Moria came spilling out of the darkness and held firm against them and drove them back. He has walked under the golden leaves of Lorien and stopped the darkness from encroaching there. He crossed the anduin and strode into the very halls of Dol Guilder. He is after all...a hobbit.

Dedicated to my son Angelus Micheal whom i lost and never got to hold. This is my way of playing with you lil buddy.

Harperella
High Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Myangelus - by Harperella

Welcome back, Myangelus!

--Harperella
Galenhir
FOUNDER

MYANGELUS!!! Great to see you old friend!

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Harperella
High Officer

This is me officially sponsoring Myangelus. He's always been one of my favorite hobbits. Welcome back, Mya!

--Harperella
Russ Aysen

I would like to vouch for Myangelus as well. Good fella.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum