Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theodemir

re: APPROVED - App: Theodemir - by Harperella

Name: Theodemir Barca of Dale
Race: Man
Class: Captain
Level: 65

Theodemir never stays in one place too long. He's always on the move, looking for that next fight, that next event, that next experience - anything to keep his mind occupied. Stillness echoes in his mind, silence becomes deafening, it becomes a crescendo, driving him mad. So he presses on, always with one eye looking behind, to make sure whatever is out there isn't creeping up behind him...<br><br>

Thanks for the invite! Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Last edited by Theodemir on 2010/06/07 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Omsi

Theodemir was a pleasure to work with in a recent Band excursion into Fil Gashan, and was patient enough to bear with us as we stumbled our way through! He's got my vote.

re: what a koinkidink!

I've only met Theodemir once, and was quite impressed at his professionalism and geniality. (of course, he's a captain, which makes me both happy, and slightly jealous - but not enough to not want him here with us)

being a lvl 65, it didn't even occur to me to try and recruit him, which is why it's such a thoroughly pleasant surprise to see him come to us! He's got my approval!

Ahh, yes, great work in Fil .. "Would you like that Pan Seared" ?? :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Myrtle Court, Sprucebury Neighborhood, Shire Homesteads, on Landroval of the North America/Oceania Servers
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum