Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romenestel

re: App: Dhruin

Name: Romenestel
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 15
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

A very warm hello to you all.

I was actually a member of the Lonely Mountain Band more than a year ago. Military duties called me away and what time I did have in game was far too short. I am a Lifetime member and have yet to see most of the game. Now that my military career is in the past and I have the luxury to indulge in Tolkien Lore I wanted a great group of people to explore Arda with me. It is my goal to see Moria before Christmas, there is only one LOTRO and I am afraid if I don't explore it I will be filled with great regret for missing the chance.

As for the newest changes, the free to play announcement filled me with shock initially...most F2P games are awful or failing MMOs that are past their prime although DDO is an example where this pattern was apparently broken. I hope Landroval is filled with new voices, preferably friendly ones who come to appreciate the uniqueness of this game and our server; hopefully this changes turns out to be positive for all of us.

See you all in Eriador...I've got to go hit the road, Orcs are fouling my forests.

Andeon
Officer

re: all roads...

...lead home eventually. Welcome back Dhruin. I too was an early member of LMB, left for a period (had to take a break after Fornost...sheesh!), and returned! It's nice, isn't it - like leaving home and returning many years later, to a warm fire and a mug of cocoa waiting for you.

And yes...if you do nothing else before you leave, see Moria. I have only just begun, returning to LOTRO when I heard that Moria was coming, and it is everything I wanted it to be and more.

I hope you enjoy your trek, and I shall keep an eye open for you! Good Hunting!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum