Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
High Officer

re: Gorothul in the depths

This last Tuesday, Ashenwoods, Tinki and myself descended to the Shadowed Refuge and journeyed into Azanarukar. There we found most fell enchantments of a most disturbing nature being performed...

Forum Image

I set out to destroy the strange artifact gathering unlight in the center of the room. But I fear we were too late. The fell creature Gorothul had already been summoned from whatever dungeon dimension had been his home...

Forum Image

Our ally, the Elf Magor, fought bravely and used the power of the elfstone to subdue the powers of Gorothul. But at every turn where we struck down this behemoth, another of the rocklike creatures rose to fight us. At the last, Gorothul was nearly defeated. But he had one last strategem. He called forth two powerful Regmyls of rocky form. These proved to be too much for our party of lightly armored warriors. In the end, we beat a hasty retreat and reformed our ranks.

Gorothul remains unbeaten for now. But I am sure to attempt this again. For at the end of this quest lies a prize more valuable to me. The ability to spread luminous chalk in a circle upon the ground, thus giving our dancers at Ales and Tales a reference for their merry capers.

--Harperella
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: