Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dilgaris

re: App: Dilgaris

Name: Morienne, Dilgaris
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 20,10
Race: Man
Class: Lore-master

Hail and well met,

A little about myself. My name is Randy and I recently started playing Lord of the Rings online. A little about myself, I've been playing mmo's since the original Everquest in 1999. I then moved to Dark age of Camelot, which I've played off and on for close to eight years now. I've tried a couple of other games here and there, but nothing really on a long term basis.

What brings me to Lord of the Rings is to be honest the community. I've been pleasantly surprised at just how mature and friendly the players are in this game. It reminds me of the early Dark Age of Camelot days when people were actually helpful and friendly. I tried World of Warcraft briefly, but the raiding community really wore on me after a while.

I'm really looking for a kinship that's has a family type of atmosphere and is active. I also am very interested in learning how to roleplay. I've tried a couple of times, but I'm not very good at it I'm afraid.

I look forward to meeting you all in game. I'm normally either playing my Loremaster Morienne, or my Dwarven hunter Dilgaris.

Thanks for your time,
Randy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum