Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esrah

re: APPROVED - App: Esrah - by Galenswerd

Name: Esrah
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 15
Race: Man
Class: Minstrel

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Thank you for such a warm welcome. =D

"Esrah is a lover of all things music! She started out playing music with a small family group on Elendilmir. The family have since all moved on and pretty much found herself going solo, until meeting Keptwise and the Eriador Music Society."

I have so enjoyed the wonderful company and my time playing music with the EMS. It has been great to be able to take part in many great adaptations & concerts. I really appreciate the time & effort it takes to orgainise these gatherings. A big thank you to the EMS.

Esrah on the Landroval server was created to attend some music events. However my eyes were opened to such a musical realm! Musicians, bands, poets & roleplayers everywhere, wow! Just awesome.

Thank you once again for accepting Esrah to join the LMB. If I can ever be assistance to anyone, please let me know. I am always more than happy to help.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Last edited by Esrah on 2010/05/31 4:00 am; edited 3 times in total
KeptWandering

Welcome, Esrah!

Esrah is a friend and long time member of EMS from Elendilmir, who has also rolled a Landroval Alt awhile back, to join EMS on Landroval as she's able.

She (and her husband) have done some outstanding videos of their own Music group as well as some "compilation" videos of some EMS special events on Elendilmir. envy

If you get a chance, check out her YouTube Channel at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EsrahDarqangel

She hails from "Down-Under", in the Oceania time zone, as a heads up to our other members from that time zone(s), or to fellow insomniacs, like myself. wink

Yup, Esrah does outstanding video compilations of the music get-togethers, and will be an asset to the Kin wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Myrtle Court, Sprucebury Neighborhood, Shire Homesteads, on Landroval of the North America/Oceania Servers
Harperella
High Officer

Get yourself over to Weatherstock!

--Harperella
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum