Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerixofRohan

re: APPROVED - App: TerixofRohan - by Galenswerd

Name: Terix
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 7
Race: Man
Class: Warden

The World was a scary place 25 years ago.Its an even fiercer place now. This is primarily the reason I venture through Middle Earth Now. Rohan...Rohan is where i was born. Though I never would truly remember where I was from. I was Raised by A group who called themselves the Wardens of Rohan. They would travel from One side of the border to the other. Like they would have anything better to do. yeah, You could say I learned my Talent from my Brethern. Nothing Will ever Prepare me for Whats unfolding, Atleast thats what this Recruiter told me. Tall old man, says "He Found the One Ring!". If he did, That means the Orc Killing business is in, Or atleast I think. Well whatever. Off I go..with some crazy Ranger named Amdir, To some No name town called Archet. I hear Brigands are on these roads..well whatever! Gotta go!; Terix Closes his Journal and looks to the sky. "Well this is it!" He Rumbles in Excitement.

Just a Journal Entry i thought of untill i can make something proper.
Thanks!

Terix of Rohan.
`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: TerixofRohan - by Galenswerd

Not having heard otherwise, Terix is overdue for promotion. Please post if you have any info.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum