Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faynwen

re: App: Faynwen

Name: Faynwen
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 65
Race: Elf
Class: Champion

Condensed Bio: Faynwen led a peaceful life in the forests of Lorien until news of unrest in far off lands stirred her heart. She left the only home she had ever known and set off for new lands. Seeking adventure and to help those in need, she fell in with a hunter by the name of Duranos. Together they formed "Order of the Harp", a small band of adventurers that travel the land helping those in need.

Shy and reserved, Faynwen prefers the peace and quiet of the wilds over the noise and bustle of large towns.

OOC: Fanywen is my main character; I also have a level 53 Elf Rune-keeper named Casstien. I am one of the founders of Order of the Harp and married to Karakus/Leanndra. I have been playing MMORPGs since the days of Everquest (Firiona Vie); I spent some time on SWG until the combat upgrade and then moved on to World of Warcraft (Shadow Council, then MoonGuard). I'm a fan of all things Tolkien so it was just a matter of time before I found my way to Lord of the Rings online. I have been playing off and on since beta.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum