Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russ Aysen

re: App: Verdic

Name: Verdic
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 60
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

Greetings! Well, I feel like I know some of you already, after being a part of the community for the last few years, but i'd just like to lay it all on a spread so we know each other a little better.

Nick: Verdic Linwe ((At one time, my history was on Library of Randirrim, but I have no clue where it is now.))
Realname: Russ
MMO History:

Founder of the Crusading Torrent on Landroval during Beta and into Launch, we aimed originally at being an RP Casual guild but never found enough of the right folks to take off. After a couple of years of fighting fate, we finally laid it to rest. It is currently handled by it's steward, Ulhar.

For the past 11 years i've ran guilds and online Clans as a passion, from Clan Snow Raven of the Grand Council Ladder for Mechwarrior 2 on the Kali Social Network, to the Knight's Torrent, still active on Antonia Bayle server in EverQuest 2.
I've always worked hard to be a positive and active influence in the communities i'm a part of and I have a deep love for music. I've been in choirs and sang backup to some reputable bands since I was a boy and until LoTRO I had no way of expressing that love in the games i've played.

I've come to find that leading isn't something I enjoy as a past time anymore, with two step-children and now a newborn, coming out of the military, and starting over in college, I would prefer to just enjoy the time I have to game and not stress about looking after a group of folks. I'd rather be one of the folks. lol! I still thrive when given an opportunity to help others, and enjoy roleplay. I do know a little bit of Sindarin roleplay wise and brush up on it when i'm encouraged or in a good rp environment. I sincerely look forward to being a part of the Kinship.

-Verdic

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum