Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valaraen

re: Ales and Tales @ Sandson's Farm 05/03/10

Good old time country fun was had at Good Farmer Sandson’s chicken farm in the Shire this week. Many guests were in attendance including a strangely sentient group of chickens….

Forum Image

None of those chickens look like they’d be up to no good, right? Wait, is that one missing an eye? Nah, must be a trick of my imagination.

Forum Image

Lunna the Burg came from the far off storied land of Arkenstone (wow! What a journey!) Just to tell us a bone-chiilingly spooooooky tale- Lunna enthralls the crowd!

Forum Image

Hobbits, dwarves and humans alike bound together for merrymaking in the farmyard!

Forum Image

Dancing under the brilliant stars - a beautiful spring night in the Shire!

Forum Image

Aethlin does not often go to Ales and Tales anymore so she was thrilled to dance and drink and sing!

Forum Image

The Sun rises, and the chickens are RARIN’ TO GO!…. TO BREE!

Forum Image

Get up, I said…. RARIN’ TO GO!…. TO BREE!

Forum Image

That’s better. On your mark… get set… RUN CHICKENS RUN!

Forum Image

We took off with a brigade of followers to both confuse and scare us and to ensure our safety. It really was quite a lot of fun - the chickens could talk amongst themselves but not to the players.

We got to bree, and the first thing someone said was:

Forum Image

“Quick! Everybody get up here for screenshots with Enush!!!”

Forum Image

If you’re not in the RP scene in Bree, Enush is rather well known for his tendency to dress in all black and observe the goings on of bree from a particular corner of the Prancing Pony’s porch. We flocked him. Sadly, Arion, Justice of Bree, was nowhere to be found - presumably insie the pony dealing with either a pint or a ruffian, right?

Forum Image

WRONG! Justice Arion must have sensed some “Fowl” play because he APPEARED! So we flocked him.

Forum Image

And in closing, I want to show Lucillia and I cuddling up on Enush’s legs while that bunny tries to make friends with Arion. Can’t we all just get along?

Thanks everybody, Ales and Tales was totally epic this week. I had a blast as Aethlin, Valaraein, and Chicken-Valaraein.

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: