Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilikate

re: Day on the Greenfields

An announcement from Fincin:

Link to LBC Zeta Board: http://w11.zetaboards.com/LesBeauxChapeaux/topic/10171749/1/

Les Beaux Chapeaux proudly presents

"Day On The Greenfields"

An all day music festival to be held on Landroval server, in the Greenfields of the shire just outside of Brockenborings at the stages where the spring festival fence run takes place. (Location: 27.2S, 67.0W)
The event will be held on Saturday April 19th starting at 12 Noon and lasting until 1am or later. All times are server (est).
Bands with members from overseas have been allowed to sign up early due to time constraints and all rest will be allowed to sign up starting on April 1st at 6pm server time.
Each band will be given a 55 minute time allowance to perform including time between songs so band members, pay close attention to your song selections and time allotted.
A 5 minute allowance to change bands between time slots has been figured in so if all goes well, we should have one band up each hour until the events end.

Current Schedule:
11:am - 11:55............ *this is an optional time slot as event is to start at noon. will be used only if needed
12noon - 12:55pm.......Open
1pm - 1:55pm.............Rock and a Hard Place
2pm - 2:55pm.............Die Meisterbarden
3pm - 3:55pm.............Lilikate and the Rambling Musical Creatures
4pm - 4:55pm.............Bara Bahau
5pm - 5:55pm.............Les Chantefables
6pm - 6:55pm.............Open
7pm - 7:55pm.............Open
8pm - 8:55pm.............Vanimor
9pm - 9:55pm.............Open
10pm - 10:55pm..........Open
11pm - 11:55pm..........Open
12midnight - 12:55am...The Stewards of Midnight
1am - 1:55am.............Open if needed

All questions concerning the event should be directed to Fincin via pm here or by in game mail or /tell.
I will have a separate post in the announcements and news section of this site for sign ups so please do not post your desire to play here.
If we should get a overwhelming response, the event may extend to Sunday starting at Noon and running until we run out of bands. Volunteers to cook and hand out drinks, pies, fireworks ect. is encouraged.
Please use this post to inquire about such or post new ideas or suggestions.
Thank you

The smaller details....
If the spring event starts before the festival, we will just move over to the hill a ways away from the fence run event and perform there.
The event will be advertised on the lotro forums and at lotro artist website as well as here once all bands are signed up.
We will extend to a two day event should we have enough bands to at least, partially fill the second day and may even more the LBC weekly show to close out the event on Sunday.
Les Beaux Chapeaux will not be playing this event unless there is an open time slot after band sign ups start or the event turns into a two day event. I do not foresee this happening as response has been very good so far.

Lilikate:- I will be posting a sign up on our forums for the "Musical Creatures". If I can get 10 musicians, we can play! If I can get 14 creatures we can play "Take your Gammer Out"!.
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Ack, obviously Finny doesn't know that Andune have several overseas members sad

Hope we can get the noon slot otherwise it's no deal.

Lilikate

Aww Common Keli I'll stay up for you!
I can email her and ask for the Noon slot? I am sure she won't mind :)
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Lilikate wrote:
Aww Common Keli I'll stay up for you!
I can email her and ask for the Noon slot? I am sure she won't mind :)

I sent Finny a PM and asked for the noon slot

Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

And we have the noon slot :)

Lilikate

yay she just told me :)

It goes without saying that Lili will be with Andune also.

I will be taking all the Wind Band music with my name on the transcription, this should make things easy considering everything is in the Playlist now. Anything with a stringed instrument included I will not be selecting.

If you want Dear Prudence I was going to put it through BruTE...I can put a rush on the task if you'd like it. :)
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Actually, it's just been extended to Sunday so I'll see about switching Andune.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: