Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
High Officer

re: Kin Meeting 4/14 @ 2pm /servertime

We'll be having a kin meeting at our kin house at 2pm /servertime, this coming Sunday, 4/14.

Schedule:
1:30 - Gather outside for music and socializing
2:00 - Introductions
2:15 - Kin Recognition
2:30 - LMB Memories and toasts
2:45 - Musical Interlude
3:00 - Spring Racing Carnival update and overview
3:15 - Weatherstock update and overview
3:45 - Kinship Anthem
4:00 - Mad as Heck Dol Dinen run

There are a few areas for extra participation at the kin meeting:
1) Kin recognition: If you would like to have someone recognized for their contributions to our kinship, then send Harperella their name and why they are being recognized. At the meeting, you can publically give your recognition or have Harperella do it for you--your choice.
2) LMB Memories and Toasts: We're going to travel down memory lane and remember the great things we've done here at LMB over the years. If you have a special memory to share, this would be the time to share it! Also, if you would like to toast to our great kinship, propose one here.

Hope to see you there!

--Harper

I do not know know If I can attend this gathering, but am greatly enthused to see the "Mad as Heck" raid announced!

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

I have something that is perfect for the musical interlude....but only if Aegthil is there :)

Well, of course, I have lots to fill the time but I would really like to see The Rose Rockstar.

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

I'll most likely be late as I'm usually on the road around that time on Sundays but I'll try to get home in time for the latter part. Someone be sure to turn on chat logging and take meeting minutes since I'm usually the one doing that! :-)

Awarded:

I too will most likely be late, arriving around 2:30ish. While I will be available to play during the various musical interludes (assuming I have arrived), someone else likely should do the arranging/wrangling.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

No worries Byrcha, I can handle the 2:45 slot, only 15 minutes so no sweat.

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

After the music testing, kin meeting, and mad raiding... if there is time and interest... I would like to get pictures of small groups of people riding on the horse race course at the festival grounds north of Bree. Last year, Banders were featured in the Turbine advertisements for the Galloping Gala. We may have an opportunity to submit images for this year's festival.

If you would like to participate, please bring...
* A +62% horse with little or no tack - IE: chestnut, Mathom, Bree rep.
* An outfit that makes you look like a jockey. Please wear pants; not dresses or robes. Casual cosmetics are appropriate - avoid armor. Unequip weapons and shields.

We may also get some pictures of racing at the Shire course outside of Michel Delving.

Awarded:

Keli wrote:
I have something that is perfect for the musical interlude....but only if Aegthil is there :)

Well, of course, I have lots to fill the time but I would really like to see The Rose Rockstar.

I get the impression Aegthil won't be at the meeting (and quite possibly Weatherstock? I thought I read a post of his somewhere in here that stated he would be gone for a few months). Unfortunately, I cannot find it to quote it.

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

You're likely right (he will be mostly absent for about 4 months) but I shall play it anyway lol

Galenhir
FOUNDER

Hail friends - I'm rather confusticated that I cannot fully attend as I will be starting a KING KELTIC rehearsal at 2pm est. If your collective ears ring a bit, it is because we are adding LMB songs to our live set! Perhaps I shall login with my laptop during the meeting and at least have Galenhir present smoking his pipe in the corner. Too bad there aren't rocking chairs in game I could have Galenhir fall asleep in one like an old gaffer, lol. In any event, I shall login during our rehearsal and try to chime in here and there!

Far apart, never alone!

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: