Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meneladan

re: "I'm not jumping down there!"

Forum Image

I guess full-size images are not possible?

they are possible, but they won't display in a post (at least, I haven't found a way to do it yet)
you *can* view the full image by going to the gallery library files and manually selecting the pic - but thats only if you upload the pic to the gallery file - otherwise, you'd have to view it in full size mode at whatever location you've saved the file to

so, to repeat, go to the gallery, click on the "details", and then click on the picture, and then click on the "L" large size pic - and you *should* get the full size image - yes, its a royal pain - but its the only way i've found to do it

if you're wondering, pics *used* to display at the full size - and then, guildlaunch altered something, and now they all default to a set size - there *could* be an html code that allows you set the image at full size, but I don't know what it is.

thats the best advice I have so far - you want to see an example, go to the gallery tab, and view some of the pics there

Officer

Awarded:

What a cool screenshot. Very neat! Thanks for sharing it.

Assuming it's not in the GuildLanch gallery, you could post the URL to the photo and we could open it full-sized in our web browsers.

Awarded:

Right click on image > View image if you're on Firefox, Show picture if you're on IE
;)

Awesome screenshot. I loved that raid. But now I picked up another quest to be done in Giant Wing... so I'll be looking forward to another one! Hehe

Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

BRILLIANT!

I have learned something new, thanks!

Carica Berrywine wrote:
Awesome screenshot. I loved that raid. But now I picked up another quest to be done in Giant Wing... so I'll be looking forward to another one! Hehe

Where is this? I can't place that marvelous view

Harperella
High Officer

CGriffin wrote:
Carica Berrywine wrote:

Where is this? I can't place that marvelous view

That's Helegrod.

--Harper

specifically, that's looking down on Helegrod, the battle with Thorog "arena", from Storvagun's perch high up on a mountain. and if you're wondering, no you can't leap off the mountain - several people tried...

If only there were a hidden deed as there is in Moria for leaping off the tallest mountains of Middle Earth ^^
CGriffin
Officer

Andeon wrote:
specifically, that's looking down on Helegrod, the battle with Thorog "arena", from Storvagun's perch high up on a mountain. and if you're wondering, no you can't leap off the mountain - several people tried...

It's been a while since I played with Boots, but I dont remember the stronghold down below... I may have to go say hi again...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: