Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elerene Ostinato

re: App: Gwendilas

Name: Gwendilas
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 33
Race: Elf
Class: Champion

Gwendilas has lived most of her life in her home within the golden wood. At an early age she found she had a knack for combat. She always bested her siblings in the various competitions they had amongst themselves and quickly found herself well known for her skill with a blade. As soon as she was able, she joined her fellow soldiers on the borders of the woods, aiding the protection of her lands from the invading orcs and other vile creatures. It was not until master Elrond summoned her that she even considered leaving her home. What he wanted with her . . she still is not sure of. But she is intrigued by the world she had long since ignored, and has met a wealth of interesting people . . . including a few dwarves of whom she had grown up very mistrustful of. While she tends to keep this mistrust to herself, if she drinks a bit too much she can sometimes . . . be a bit more loose with her feelings.

re: APPROVED - App: Gwendilas - by Harperella

I have met Gwendilas at events and believe she will be a fine addition to our Band. I placed her kin invite, also.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Elerene Ostinato

re: Hi there!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I am very happy to be a part of the Lonely Mountain Band! I look forward to joining you all in whatever comes up! Ales and Tales has been wonderful and maybe some day I will brave Gwendilas up enough to perform something of her own. =)

I am actually a native of Arkenstone. I have quite a few characters over there and as of the launch of f2p, I decided to create 4 new characters on non-arkenstone servers. One of each race, both to see the new intros (which granted aren't -that- new, but I'm pleased with what they did with them), and explicitly chose servers that I had heard many a good tale about. Landroval was first on my list. =) At first I was aiming to observe the RPing folk but - - - after breeching the intro and ending up in Celondrim, I thought it was exceedingly cool to see folk walking about the town as if they were literally on patrol. And then someone stopped me to chat birefly and it endeared me enough to decide to try to play in RP myself. Not great at it yet. I do have some mild experience with it from my old D&D days (and Role Master, if anyone knows what that is lol) so it wasn't tooooo different for me, but I certainly find it difficult sometimes to know when to speak in character and not. But you know what -- I'm not aiming to stress over it. =)

Anyway, enough of my yammering. ;) Thank you very much for welcoming me in and take care everyone!
Aldekim
Officer

Just an addition to my previous note. I have actually had extensive contact with Gwedilas through the blogs (anyone who blogs regularly will recognize the character graphic and recognise her, too). There is no doubt in my mind she will be a fine addition to our kinship!

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Elerene Ostinato

=) Why thank you!

Welcome indeed! make yerself ta home!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum