Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haldabor

re: Landroval: Weighed in the Balance and Found AWESOME

Friends, you absolutely must check out this article about our dear LOTRO home, Landroval. Massively did a study concerning whether or not it lived up to its reputation, and it DID! Made my heart feel good to read this article.

However, part of the article is a CHALLENGE to us. They wanted to get a "baseline" on Landroval before F2P, in order to see whether the new system and players would have an effect on the quality of our community. I say that this need NOT be the beginning of the end! If we link together with determination and goodwill toward new players...if we take on the responsibility to help them become assets to our community...this could be the start of something even better than we've known. LMB has the potential to be the finest ambassadors the community could possibly have, and the GLUE to hold the community together. READ this link, CELEBRATE the results, and RESOLVE to do what you can to keep Landroval the finest MMO community ever known to mankind!

http://www.massively.com/2010/08/24/massivelys-community-detective-issue-6-lord-of-the-rings-onl/

Awarded:

Hear Hear!

Im swelled with pride! How did I get so lucky to find Lotro AND Landroval all in one swell foop!
Leanndra- Vannya

To be a member of THE best Kin, on THE best Server, playing THE best MMO based on THE best literary work (all in my own unbiased opinion eye roll ) is beyond description. cool

I simply care that I play better than Yesterday.
Ashenwood

LOL, I was one of the immediate responses to both questions, on both the week-night and week-end.

Me thinks I spend too much time on this game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: