Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greytail

re: App: Greytail

Name: Zaknafian
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 65
Race: Elf
Class: Hunter

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

You may delete this text and enter a bio here.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

re: APPROVED - App: Greytail - by Galenswerd

Hail and Merry Meet. I, Zaknafian, am proud to make your acquaintance and I am honored to be counted among your kin.

As you can tell, I'm not that good at RP, but I am willing to learn if there are those among you who can teach ;) Some of you may have seen me around the server at various points in the past. I transferred Zak over to this server some months back and ran in the Shadow Riders of Rohan until they imploded. I have since then been running guildless but mostly on my lower level alts. I am enjoy crafting in the game, playing music in the game and listening to other people play music in the game. I have been to several of the events that were hosted by LMB and I can say I am proud to be a member.

I look forward to gaming with you.

Grey

re: APPROVED - App: Greytail - by Galenswerd

Zak has been shown to be a great player with a generous attitude. I have recommended him as has one other officer. We have promoted him as of monday. Grats!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum