Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berrieblossom

re: App: Berrieblossom

Name: Berrieblossom
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 13
Race: Hobbit
Class: Hunter

It's a crazy business, all this adventuring. How I ended up in a daring rescue in Archet is still kind of a muddle. Me, I'm a sensible girl, and I'm not so sure I'm ready for all that excitement.

I was raised on a farm near Budgeford and have rarely gone outside the Shire. I learned a bit of hunting from my brothers (but don't tell Ma!), and I'm not half bad with my bow against those pesky wolves and harvest flies that like to bother us in the fields. I love farming and fishing, and Gammer Bakewell is teaching me to cook. I'm just getting started, but we come from a long line of fine cooks, and we are known far and wide for the juiciest tarts in all of Bridgefields. So I'm sure I'll come along all right with my baking, if I spend more time practicing and less time at the Floating Log with my friends, trying new songs on my lute (I especially love it out there when the waterlillies are in bloom--they are such a sight!).

Nowadays it seems that trouble is brewing all over the place, and things aren't as quiet as they used to be. All kinds of strange folk running about stirring up simple souls with their talk of war and glory and all kinds of nonsense. A few of my neighbors have even wandered off, saying something about Elves...you won't find me doing that, no sir! Well, I did help out with that business in Archet, but that was an emergency. And then there were a few months I was helping out the bounders in Michel Delving. And my friend Dora in Waymeet. And I've heard about some trouble in Tuckborough...but that's not really the point. I'm helpful to a fault some might say, and I can't stand to see someone in trouble and stand by quietly. But those aren't really adventures (are they?).

Also a distant acquaintance of that gloomy Elf Tuiliel and her beloved Eluridan
Aldekim
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Berrieblossom - by Galenswerd

It is my great pleasure to be the first to speak on behalf of Berrieblossom. Her efforts in the mylotro blogs suggest that she will be a fine addition to our kin. (And I hear she bakes more pies than she eats!!) You may know her already as Whart from the blogs.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Berrieblossom has my support too, as a fellow wanderer from the far shores of the Nimrodel. :-)

One minute she is a soloer at Ales and Tales and the next minute I see she is a member! Sneaky yet appropo!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum