Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vickles

re: APPROVED: Branwing

Name: Branwing
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 16
Race: Elf
Class: Guardian

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!<br><br>

Hi! I am an Artist & Elementary School Art Teacher. At times, I think my job was created just to give me the pleasure of tormenting children by endlessly repeating the phrase, "first name, last name, teacher's name and room number on the back of the paper in the upper right hand side." Yes, and while we take five minutes out of class time to do this, there is a one foot stack of papers with out names on them, in my studio at home. Sorry, I rant. I am from Michigan, but live in Las Vegas. I mostly paint landscapes and still life, and am currently experimenting with painting with graphite. I am relatively new to gaming and am thoroughly delighted with Lotro.

Vicki aka Vickles
p.s.
Questions, email me at vic-a@msn.com.
Vickles

Um......I don't know what I did to the subject line..<big uncomfortable grin>
Aldekim
Officer

Vickles wrote:
Um......I don't know what I did to the subject line..<big uncomfortable grin>

You typed ues in the subject line. ;)

we'll just assumed as an artist you used a title with deep hidden meaning for us to ponder...

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Harperella
High Officer

Let me see if I can still approve you... done! You are now a member on the website. Have a look at the charter in the roster forum and you'll see our membership policy:

1.1 A player may become a recruit by expressing interest in our kin and having a brief interview with an officer.
1.2 A recruit may be come a member if:
1.2.1 They import their character into the guildlaunch website
1.2.2 They post a bio of their character, or a simple entry on the Roster Forum section.
1.2.4 2 weeks has elapsed as a recruit.
1.2.5 A sponsor recommends the character for promotion after the 2 week trial period. The recommendation is based on the sponsor seeing positive qualities for our kin in the recruit. These should be listed in the recommendation.

So basically, over the next few weeks you will see people replying to this thread. Basically, they are giving you the thumbs up.

--Harperella

Just fixed the roster entry so people know where to find you...

--Harperella

re: at least one of us got it right...

elaD fo noednA
ikciV
24 #mooR

(see, *technically* its on the back side of the paper right hand side, and you're seeing it through the front of the paper - visual humor over the internet is terribly difficult)

**edited for proper crayon color*

Last edited by Andeon on 2010/07/21 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

re: Re: at least one of us got it right...

Andeon wrote:
elaD fo noednA
ikciV
24 #mooR

(see, *technically* its on the back side of the paper right hand side, and you're seeing it through the front of the paper - visual humor over the internet is terribly difficult)

I see I must amend my every day rant to include:

"First name, last name, teacher's name and room number in PENCIL or crayon please. Ink bleeds through the wafer thin paper the school district provides. NO YELLOW OR WHITE CRAYONS! " <gives Andeon a piercing glare as he reaches for the white crayon> lol

Last edited by Vickles on 2010/07/21 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Vickles

Writes note to self:

Must go stalk officers in game after staff meeting. New principal decides to call a staff meeting in the middle of summer.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum