Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldekim
Officer

re: App for membership. Dori Bolger

I tell ya, I didn't do it! Errr, membership right, so I suppose I am doing it, but how I got here is really not my own fault. I guess it all began when cousin Fredgar started hanging out with Tooks and Bagginses. Freddy is a bit of a mystery now, because we Bolgers certainly are too proper for all that adventuring stuff. He must have some Tookish blood cause he got mixed up in some kind of trouble down by Crick Hollow and after that I went by to see how he was doing. Having made that long trip I just figured I would go on the Bree. I heard stories about the place and it seemed like a trip there and back would be more than enough adventure for a lifetime. Then things just got out of hand and seemed to have a will of their own.

You know what they say about the dangers of setting your foot on the road, you just never know for sure where it will take you and it took me for one wild ride. I supose I should spare you the details. Suffice it to say after all was over I would up with a bunch of elfs crossing into the edges of Mirkwood. The first assault was a terrible thing and many fine elfs died that day. In the end it was just more than I could stand. All I wanted to do was see Bree and before the road let go of me I had seen more bloodshed and chaos than any respectable hobbit should. Certainly more than I could tolerate.

After that I decided my gaffer was right when he said "adventuring is for fools and Tooks." Along the way I met a man named Aldekim. He noticed that I was not in the best of shape for traveling, being still under the influence of the battles in Mirkwood, and offered to let me stay at his place until I can recover enough to return to my home in the Shire. Meanwhile I intend to concentrate on my jewelry making. Aldekim introduced me to his Lonely Mountain Band kinfolk and I have already worked up a few nice pieces of jewelry for a few of them. It sure beats all that fighting.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Haldabor

re: I'm Such a Doofus

And here I had written up all kinds of nice things to say about Doribolger, not realizing it's Aldekim! Haha! We'll get you in straightaway, friend!

re: Re: I'm Such a Doofus

Roderyck wrote:
And here I had written up all kinds of nice things to say about Doribolger, not realizing it's Aldekim! Haha! We'll get you in straightaway, friend!

That's o.k. Dori has a personality of his own, and much appreciated the comment left yesterday. :)

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum