Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakull___

re: App: Drakull___

Name: Drakull
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 33
Race: Man
Class: Hunter

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

You may delete this text and enter a bio here.

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!

Drakull of Rohan was raised in Bree after his parents disappeared, and -due to a lack of guidance- fell into a pattern of petty crime. During a heist, he was captured and spent several years in prison. Upon his release, Drakull resumed his old ways for a time, until he fell in with a group of honorable field workers.

Unable to support himself as a thief, he began spending his days as a migrant laborer in the neighboring lands. It was a humble but fulfilling life, and Drak found it easier to sleep at night after a day of honest work. As his hunting and survival skills have grown, he now works as a mercenary by day, while studying history and music in the evenings.

Harperella
High Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Drakull___ - by Galenswerd

I enjoyed RPing with you in Bree last night. Too bad it got so late so quick! Welcome to the kin!

--Harperella
Drakull___

I enjoyed it too. As I mentioned to Seyla, when the griefers appeared soon after we met outside the Pony, at first I thought it was an initiation rite you had arranged, in order to see how recruits handle those types of situations.

It soon became clear that wasn't the case, but at least the slap-happy saps didn't stick around long :)
SleineMaeth

I'd like to add to this post. I've been role playing and questing with Drakull since before he was a part of LMB. Definitely someone who could be a great member in the kin.

"Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered..."
Ashenwood

I also spent some time questing with Drakull. I found him/her to be a very friendly, polite player. I would also think this character would make a welcome addition to the lonley mountain band.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum