Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cindin Galenmir

re: APPROVED - App: Cindin Galenmir - by Galenswerd

Name: Cindin
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 48
Race: Elf
Class: Warden

Hail and Welcome! After your application is approved, please claim your LOTRO character from the Kinship Roster, and or edit this, your new entry on the Roster Forum Thread!

Hail and well met! I've been a long time Tolkien fan so it seemed inevitable that I ended up playing LOTRO. I'm loving the laid back atmosphere of this MMO compared to others that I've played. I'm still fairly new to this game and it amazes me the more and more I see of it. I hope to find my place in The Lonely Mountain Band and will do what I can to see it continue to be a great kin. If anybody should find themselves needing help don't hesitate to ask if you see me on.

-Cindin
`Tinki`
Officer

re: Cindin

From what I see in kin chat, Cindin has been a team player. This player is due for promotion.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum