Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quniel

re: App: Istaniel

Name: Istaniel
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 16
Race: Elf
Class: Rune-keeper

Istaniel was born at a time when Elves were being slain or taken captive by the Dourhands and Goblins. She had not known much peace in her first years, being a victim of slavery and torment. Now, being 650 years of age, she is ready to seek vengeance on the Goblins who had slain her mother and father at the time when Edhelion had fallen under the shadow. Istaniel has become most careful of the ones she trusts and seeks new friendship in her time of need. She is an independent one, showing only knowledge and courage in battle. Also seeking to further her knowledge of Rune-craft, Istaniel is always exploring, hoping to discover new runes and ways to bend the power of fire, lightning, and ice to her will.

Navaer!

((I'm a bit new to RP but I figured I'd start off by giving Istaniel a little backstory. I've heard great things about your kin and I was at one of your Ales and Tales events and absolutely loved it, had a great time.))

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum