Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
High Officer

re: Ales and Tales at Sandson's Farm (5/3/10)

Another great Ales and Tales at Sandson's Chicken Farm!

Forum Image

What a turnout, with some of the following adventurers present:

Adelo, Adelod, Aethlin, Aldenathe, Alisceon, Araduna, Astleigh, Bowlin, Bregen, Bullit, Cassyan, Cryssi, Daffodilia, Diamiond, Diancecht, Dieana, Dovie, Eija, Elvyniel, Gildisriel, Giorfast, Grayhawke, Gweoddyn, Halfwine, Harperella, Heatherleaf, Javelarry, Kaleigh, Keptwise, Kregarn, Lennidhren, Lumesia, Lunnatheburg, Lyonardo, Merghan, Meribuc, Moirweyn, Rainlilly, Rippentuck, Rohanwood, Seleria, Sloon, Syggurd, Tarnorili, Tasgall, Thodolir, Tinki, Valaraein, Venerab, and Vitus.

A special thank you to our chickens, ~Erikr, ~Valaraein, ~Lucillia, ~Holliwen, ~Elithraniel and others whom I did not quite capture...

Forum Image

Lunna the Burg from the far off land of Arkenstone paid us a special visit this eve and chilled our bones with a ghost story!

Forum Image

The Eriador Music Society kept our toes tapping throughout the night with Keptwise, Astleigh, Gweoddyn, Dovie, Rohanwood, Seleria, Diamiond, and Heatherleaf providing quality band music. Of course, the chickens had to join in the fun as well, doing the "Chicken Wave" from the sidelines. Tarnorili expressed his appreciation in his particularly Dwarven fashion.

Forum Image

We then had a little game of "Tamer of the Cluck." In this game, 4 contestants had to convince chickens to climb up to the top of a roof and jump from the tallest beam.

Forum Image

Bowlin was able to convince his chicken up to the roof first, but unfortunately missed the win on a technicality. He and his chicken jumped from a low point in the roof. However, he was back up on top to give Adelo a photo finish as chicken and dwarf both flung themselves from the precipice.

Forum Image

Alas, Adelo's chicken beat Bowlin's to the ground. Congratulations, Adelo, Chicken-wrangler!

This all got us in a merry mood and ready for dancing again. The Eriador Music Society was more than happy to Oblige with an appropriate tune...

Forum Image

Finally, we had a grand chicken run from Sandson's to Bree. The race was fast and furious, with 2 chickens lost to misadventure, and a few distracted by shiny objects. ~Daffodilia was the first through the Bree gate, but it was ~Lyonardo who took the prize by jumping up on the finishing stone.

Forum Image

The locals surrounding the Prancing Pony were quite puzzled by the appearance of a marauding band of chickens and finally called in the law. Here we have our chickens rounded up by Arion, Bree-town Justice.

Forum Image

What a delightful time it was for one and all! The additions of chickens to Ales and Tales is always full of win. Next week we will be meeting in Rivendell, in the Hall of Fire with special performances by Mar Vanya Tyalieva. Secure travel arrangements from the Prancing Pony will be provided.

--Harperella
Earensul

re: Ales and Tales at Sandson's Farm (5/3/10)

Last night was a real hoot ... uh, er .. a real cluck lol
That was fun...I usually don't last more than about 20-30 minutes, I am too tired, but I drank caffeinated soda, and I was laughing pretty hard last night, that kept me going, and the music, as usual, was great.

Stellar Ales and Tales last night wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Myrtle Court, Sprucebury Neighborhood, Shire Homesteads, on Landroval of the North America/Oceania Servers
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: