Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galenhir
FOUNDER

re: Galenswerd Swordsong, Minstrel Founder

As many of you are aware, we live in dark times. The shadow has arisen once more, and even now in the hearts of men and beasts. The call is being sent out for all who are brave with arms and lore, stout of heart, and strong of will to stand against the shadow and defend all friendly races of Middle Earth. It is a lonely road we tread, for many of Illuvatar and even Aule's children have given themselves over to darkness.

For many moons I sat under the stars, and in the shadow of the Lonely Mountain pondering my doom. As I played my lute near a stream in Dale, I fell into a deep slumber. A vision enveloped me in my sleep and I heard a deep voice as the sound of the waters of the sea. The voice said that I would follow the streams of Middle Earth to many lands, and gather brave hearts to battle the shadow. When I awoke, my clothes were drenched...an elf of Rivendell, later told me that it was a visitation from Ulmo. Maybe, but from that moment forward, I knew my course.

Now many days later I have traveled the lands making many friends and have formed the bonds necessary for a foundation of a great kinship. As my vision was conceived in the shadow of the Lonely Mountain, so I have named our house: The Lonely Mountain Band."

-Galenswerd, Minstrel of the Mountain - Third Age 3018

Hail Fellows! You may know me as Galenswerd Swordsong, Lord of the Band.

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum