Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeptWandering

re: Keptwise Wandering

Keptwise Wandering of the Fallohides. As my surname implies, I grew up on the road, traveling far and wide, with my Father, a seller and purveyor of many goods. On the road, I learned of many races and peoples (some good, some not so good), and learned to stay in tune with my surroundings as well as many situations. Schooled in the fine art of Music by my Ol'Gaffer, I would play music upon the road to pass the time of the travel and gather crowds as my Father sold goods in towns, villages and inns.

Though now traveling on my own, and working mostly as a Minstrel, due the work ethic taught to me by my father, I gather resources in my travels. From Ore to Woods to Hides of many beast and from time to time indulging in some simple tailoring tasks, to pay my way, afford the extensive food necessary for a "well rounded" (pats his hobbit belly) Hobbit and finance my travels.

Though hardworking and somewhat serious when adventuring, I'm known to drop what I'm doing to join in some merriment, music and fun (I do so love a good party, especially with free food and ale! envy ). Though every journey has a destination, it is the journey itself I enjoy the most. wink

((at present, lvl 56 minstrel, Explorer))

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum