Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
High Officer

re: Harperiel

I am Harperiel, elf of the forest your kind calls Mirkwood. I am a loremaster and a scholar of the knowledge held by these trees...

Long have I dwelt within the shadows of our great trees. I have watched the sundappled green shadows fade to grey and finally to a darkness that oppressed our very souls. But some years ago, the council of the Istarii drove this shadow from our wood. As the sun shines once again on our lands, I find myself perpetually sorrowful at the truth it uncovers. Our forest is sorely wounded and I have not the strength to watch its slow healing. Instead, I have accompanied this young human Minstrel, Harperella west to the land of Men. For it is in this land that I feel I will find my second life, for my first life in sundappled shadows has forever slipped from my experience. Mayhaps I will find a home in the forests here, across the Misty mountains. If I do not, then surely the ships will bear me further westward towards the walls of Valinor, beyond the edge of Middle Earth.

Forum Image
Harperella
High Officer

re: Harperiel

Read the comic book adventures of Harperiel in:

Tales from the Wood!

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum