Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

re: Housing Chests Price Petition

Reminds me of a side story in an old Night Court episode from the mid '80s where Brent Spiner's character is trying to sell one candy bar for $100,000 because that way he only needs to sell one to make enough to retire.

Officer

Night Court.... wow... now i feel old =)

On topic: Here's hoping Turbine puts the Micro back into In-Game Micro-Transactions!

re: petition

signed
Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

GrooWanderer wrote:
Night Court.... wow... now i feel old =)

On topic: Here's hoping Turbine puts the Micro back into In-Game Micro-Transactions!

I loved Night Court :)

...and yes, here's cheers to micro-transactions.

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Suncho

I have also canceled subscriptions (plural). The housing storage thread is only 2 pages long, and located in the "store feedback" forum (where threads are sent to die), it will never get to 500 customers, I'm afraid (though i have posted in it).

I was also waiting for double bonus points week to come along (which is now here). I was going to buy a max TP package, but I am now going to take a pass. Maybe a council person can relay some of our feedback.
Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

Would somebody (if they share these thoughts) mind going to the thread petition and bumping it up a bit? We need more signatures if we want Turbine to pay attention (and I feel like a jerk bumping my own threads).

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?531927-Cost-of-Housing-Storage-Upgrades

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

People are posting today, so I'll post tomorrow and start the next round of bumps.

I just posted my thoughts in that thread. I saw this topic while I was patching to HD to log in for the first time in a couple months, and just reading that they are continuing to insist on making us pay for tp then turn it into mc to buy stuff makes me want to punch something. mad

Cancelled my sub since it seems to hold no value to Turbine. I'll still pop in to see what's up and play here and there, but until they get it through their heads that $$ > TP > MC sucks bigtime, I won't be helping them out with my money. no comment

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: