Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyt-

re: Weatherstock: A Message

I am not an active member of the kin but I do try to participate behind the scenes, contributing as I can. I recently sent in 150 tokens for the Weatherstock event through an alt. I have just received a message and a gold coin from someone who attended the event and though it worth passing alone. The letter read as follows:

To: .............
Subject: Please accept my donation and my thanks. I had a wonderful time at Weatherstock.
Thank you so much for all you and LMB did to make it a special event. Your Hope tokens lit
up the night!

I thought for all of you who toil harder than I to put on events such as Weatherstock it was a message worth passing on. Now who do I have to arm wrestle for that gold coin?
Eyllen
`Tinki`
Officer

I must say that your donation of tokens were very much appreciated! Thanks to you and all those who took some time to help out with crafting skills, we managed to have an abundance of vending items.

If I understand correctly this gold coin you mention is for a donation to kin? If so,a mail to Harperarrow will remedy that as this is our treasurer. And, WOW, what can we say about donations! over 1000 gold in donations! What a great communityLandroval is.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

You said it, Tinki! =)

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: