Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
High Officer

re: A Mountain of Hope

Weatherstock needs more Hope!

Each year at Weatherstock, we have a prize called "A Light in the Dark" where the band the elicits the most hope tokens raised at the end of their concert gets the prize. This means we have to have plenty of hope tokens that our visitors from afar can use.

This means making level 15 copper+amethyst hope tokens. These are called "Edhelharn Tokens" in-game. This is something that everyone in the kin can help with. Gather up copper and amethysts, then craft up lovely copper and amethyst hope tokens. Take these shinies and mail them straight-away in stacks of 50 to our own Tinki! They will be distributed at Weatherstock. We need to amass 1500 of these tokens.

We could also use some hope in a bottle. Band members are encouraged to craft of brews of all kinds. These will be passed out at Weatherstock, and also used for our little game, "Beer Goggles". These brews are then to be put onto the kinship AH on Fridays, where they will be collected by your friendly vending team and put away in cold storage until Weatherstock.

And of course, what would Weatherstock be without the famous Weatherstock smoke? Pipeweed fuels our patron's pipes for when we all partake in "The Great Smokeout!" Grow lots of types of pipeweed and post them on the kinship AH every Wednesday. These will be handed out to the crowd and we'll get a headful of dragons, birds, hearts and smoke rings when the audience all exhales.

This is your chance to have your name be part of Weatherstock. Craft a full stack of hope tokens, beer, or pipeweed. Your name and product will be part of our event.

I shall dust off my jeweller and make some!

Awarded:

Masses of beverages posted on the kin AH!

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
~Alisette~

I am crafting my happy heart out, making hope tokens so everybody can vote for the "People's Choice" award. If anybody has amethysts, copper ore or ingots to contribute, I will gladly process them into fine hope tokens for this event. The amethysts are a bit harder to come by, so if you have chunks of grey rock-salt, please send them to me also so I can crit more polished amethysts.

Thank you kindly!
`Tinki`
Officer

We are now at approx 700 hope tokens.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

Tinki, I will send the stack I have from my jeweler next time I am on-line. I have a stack of amethysts ready to go, I just need more copper. (Wilta has been out so much lately that he goblins at Sunken Stones have started to wave at her and her pet lynx and wish her a good day as she looks for more copper nodes. But the midge-flies are driving her nuts!)

Awarded:

So...

I put a whole lotta stacks of ales in the Kin AH last Friday. When I logged in today, they had all been returned to me.

Perhaps there's someone I could mail them to directly? I also have pipeweed, but won't post it to the AH until I get confirmation here.

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Tinki your mailbox is full... :)

Jump to: